Other Suggested Sites

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Alright?! Amir again, wid some new pictures from the hard drive of the broken laptop what i sold on ebay! I still haven't paid Tom back, i think i might of got got away with it due to that i haven't said sorry and has still got his money so that is all good hopefully this whole silly thing is died down. anyway as i am seeking employment i would like to take this opportunity to present my skills so i enclose my cv for perusal purposes.

Curriculum Vitai


Amir Tofangsazan

Date of 20th October 1987

Place of birth: Milton Keynes


Personal statement

I am very hard working and always give no less than a hundred and ten percent. I am able to deal with stress very well in such away it doesn’t affect my work. I believe my customer service skills are very essential to me in my working life. My definition of a good customer service is always treat the customer with the up most respect as you would to another human being the reason why you should do this is because at the end of the day they are the people who help make a company meet two of its primary objective’s these are make a profit and increase the companies market share. My friends and family find me to be very polite, honest, reliable and friendly. My previous employers thought of me to be very punctual, hard working and always being able to meet a target for myself or the company. I have never in my life not met a target so far and I intend very much to keep that record. I find myself to be very dedicated and loyal to all of my previous and future occupations. All I have left to say is I hope you will consider me as it would be my dream come true to work for a company such as yours.

Education and qualifications

Secondary school: Mount Grace School in potters bar, in Hertfordshire

Subjects: Grades:

Maths C

Business Studies (VGCSE = two GCSE’S) C, C

Single Science E

English C

English Literature C

Catering C

Physical Education C

Drama C

History C

I.C.T C

Previous employment

Red planet and marketing Dates: October 2003- May 2004

Role and responsibilities

Position: Team manager

What my position was within the company was Team manager the responsibilities that I had for this role are found below.

  • Lead the team
  • Train new members of my team
  • Complete admin tasks
  • Help with the company branch bookkeeping
  • Be punctual
  • And attend all meetings with the managing director

Hollywood fried chicken (Fathers Business part time) Dates:

Role and responsibilities

Position: Dayshift manager

Role and responsibilities: My role and responsibilities was to make sure this company meets its targets for one and for example no less than 60 customers or make no less than two hundred and fifty pounds. I had also to take the responsibility of making sure we had enough stock if we did not enough stock I would have the responsibility to order it. I had to take control of business banking and bookkeeping. Banking for the day shift and bookkeeping overall. Finally if the employees were late or did not even turn up for the day shift I would have to take the responsibility to act on it in a professional and appropriate way. In such away that they know it can not be tolerated within the company.



Here is some picutes:




































Dear To Whom It May Concern (Attendance officer)

Subject: Letter for my son Amir Tofangsazan absences

Tuesday 3rd May & Wednesday 4th May: My son was absent due to the fact he took study leave which the head of six form granted him permission providing I gave this letter. In his study leave he went to Bournemouth to do research for his coursework.

Thursday 5th may: Amir was late in the morning due to the fact his bus failed to stop at the bus stop due to the bus was full. he left at 1:00pm meaning he missed his afternoon lesson 5th period due to a part of his contact lens got stuck in his eye therefore he had to go the hospital to remove it from his eye.

Friday 6th May: Amir was unable to attend because it was requested by the doctor not to attend until his eye stopped irritating.

If you require anything further regarding my son’s absences please do not hesitate to call me on my mobile.

Kind Regards

Mrs Tofangsazan

















and some legs too!:




















anyway i must go as i have things to do so to speak in all truthfulness.

---------------------------------------------------------------------



I have been asked by www.laptopguy.com to emphasis that they have absolutely no affiliation with or connection to the subject matter of this blog. There is no connection whatsoever between this blog and the U.S.-based business named The Laptop Guy.

--ltg


1 comment:

  1. you're a terrible person. more, you're an idiot. "hey guys i totally ripped this guy off and i'm denying it while posting it on my weblog. also i need a job clearly i am a good hire as i like to fuck people check out my c average." go to hell

    ReplyDelete